By writing a comment, you are giving Trifecta Credit Solutions, LLC, the non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, and edit your comment in any way they see fit.
Creating hyperlinks to our content
The organizations listed below may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can link to our website like any other listed business;
- All System-wide Accredited Businesses, except those that solicit non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, are allowed to hyperlink to our website.
We permit other websites to link to our home page, publications, and other Website information as long as the link: (a) Is not misleading; (b) Does not give a false impression that the linking party endorses us or our products/services, and (c) Is appropriate given the context of the linking party’s website.
We typically accept link requests from the below types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if:
(a) There is no negative association with ourselves or our businesses when we share this link.;
(b) We have no negative records of the organization;
(c) We can see some value in letting them advertise on our website; and
(d) It is appropriate given the general context of their information.
If your organization would like to link to our website, please send an email including the following information: Your name and organization’s name, contact info, URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you will be linking to ours, and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like us to link. We typically respond within 2-3 weeks.